We’ve got another positive review! This time from Zero1Gaming:
Another fair and even handed review pointing out that MMA knowledge helps and having Female fighters would be great. Along with some bits we’re really happy about:
- “being developed by a talented, but small, studio.”
- “MMA Manager is a great management sim to pass time or any train journey or whenever you get a spare moment. It is deep enough to allow you to feel like you are running things without ever being too overwhelming and will keep you entertained for many an hour. A must for any MMA fan.”
To go with this great news, we’ve also submitted our next update to both the AppStore and to Google Play. We’re hoping for around a 7 day turnaround again for the AppStore and the Google Play version should be available in a couple of hours.
It’s a massive update, here are the main features we’ve added:
- Sharing screenshots via the camera button.
- Fighter stats gradually decay down to 40, if they’re not training in that discipline.
- Happy fighters train more effectively.
- Cross training now takes a little longer and only trains the specific Stat for that gym.
- Your corner gives advice between rounds.
- The Fighter’s info screen now has more complete data. This includes their complete fight history (from this update). Also, the number of times they’ve failed PED tests or missed weight.
- Coach negotiations now only allow 2 attempts to recruit them. Also, coaches will never accept a pay cut.
- Training Dilemmas Changes: Giving your fighter the day off will mean they don’t train this month.
- Gameplan Techniques are now explained better.
- On changing Leagues your Fighter’s new Rank takes their old Rank into account.
- The end of the month will now always show your monthly finances and will show any fights booked for the coming month.
- Miscellaneous fight system improvements.
- Various bug fixes, including a very rare crash and a small issue where you could get stuck in the Objectives screen.
There’s also a whole bunch of small fixes, tweaks and changes under the hood and we hope you enjoy them!